In order to meet the current regulatory requirements for training, all individuals who wish to use radioactive material at Indiana University - Bloomington must accomplish the following:
- Attend a Radiation Safety Orientation by the Radiation Safety Officer (see below or call 855-3230 for information on the next scheduled session).
- Complete the online training on Radiation Safety Procedures.
- Read the IU Radiation Safety Manual and other written material provided.
- Pass a written examination.
- Complete an in-lab performance review of laboratory safety procedures.