Report A Concern

If you have an emergency, call 911 and provide the details. Emergency operators will institute procedures to contact us and send an officer to your location along with any additional required emergency response personnel such as fire or ambulance. EHS personnel will provide technical support to emergency services personnel or to provide response as appropriate.

If you have a chemical spill that does not involve any possibility of fire or explosion and does not involve injuries, but is required to be reported by the IU Chemical Spill Response Program, call 812-855-6311 Monday through Friday 8am-5pm or 812-855-4111 after hours.

If you have a chemical spill that you are authorized to contain and clean up on your own, follow the spill clean up guidelines, request a waste pickup for the cleanup debris if necessary, and complete a Spill Follow Up Report.

To report a concern that DOES NOT require immediate notification of response personnel, please click here.