Manager of Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Safety
Responsible for oversight and administration of Occupational Safety and Health programs at IUB. These programs include Asbestos Safety Awareness, Lead Safety, and Respiratory Protection, Hearing Conservation, Confined Space, Hazard Communication, Fall Protection, Electrical Safety, Personal Protective Equipment, Ergonomics, and other workplace and equipment safety programs.
- B.S. Public Affairs – Law & Pubic Policy, Indiana University
- M.S. Applied Health Science – Safety Management, Indiana University
- Manager of Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Safety – Indiana University, since 2018
- Safety Programs Specialist – Indiana University VPCPF, 1 year
- Mechanical Systems Specialist – Indiana University Facility Operations, 3 years
- Asset Inventory Specialist – Indiana University Facility Operations, 1 year